UP 5000 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 NIC UP state of government recently released job vacancies for newly trained teachers and Apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Primary Teachers Job Vacancy 2021 candidates Apply through link is below
|Post name:||Primary School Teacher|
|Qualification:||Special (Vishishth) BTC Passed and TET Qualified BTC|
|Total Vacancies:||5000 Posts|
|Date Added:||Announce Shortly|
|Last date to Apply:||Announce Shortly|
About UP 5000 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad will Soon Start the Online Application Process for 5000 for more details for job application Uttar Pradesh Primary School Teacher Bharti Notification pdf Online Application form
Important Dates for UP 5000 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
Start date to apply : Announce Shortly
Last date to apply : Announce Shortly
Application fee for UP 5000 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
General / OBC: 500/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 200/-
Mode of Payment: as per rules
Age limit for UP 5000 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Age Relaxation: as per govt. rules
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
- Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in the Important links Section.
- Candidates are required to Fill in All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No And E-Mail ID.
- After Save, the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
- After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password.
- Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
- After that Candidates Are Required to Fill in Some Details Such As qualifications, Experience, Address, etc.
- Online Applications can be submitted on or before 30th June 2019.
Important Link Area
Important Links for UP 5000 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||FB link|