TMC Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Sr Resident Posts in Medical has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018 and recruitment for Walk In for Sr Resident Posts 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the TMC Recruitment 2017 and also check the eligibility criteria and apply before 17th June 2017.
TMC Recruitment 2017
TMC Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Sr Resident Posts in Medical in various departments Walk In for Sr Resident Posts 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to TMC Recruitment 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in TMC Sr Resident Posts Recruitment 2017.
More details about TMC Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Sr Resident Posts in Medical and number of vacancies, eligibility, Walk In for Sr Resident Posts 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for TMC Recruitment 2017 and important dates are given below.
TMC Sr Resident Posts Recruitment Vacancy Details:
WALK IN INTERVIEW For Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam on Adhoc basis. On 17th June’2017 between 11.00 a.m. & 01.00 p.m. at Venue : Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, APIIC Industrial Park, Next to Varun Motors, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam – 530 053.
- SR.RESIDENT (SURGICAL ONCOLOGY) : (02 posts)
- M.S./ DNB (General Surgery) recognized by MCI.
- SR.RESIDENT (MEDICAL ONCOLOGY) : (02 posts)
- M.D. / D.N.B. in Medicine / Pediatrics recognized by Medical Council of India.
- SR.RESIDENT (PATHOLOGY) : (02 posts)
- M.D. / D.N.B. (Pathology) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Pathology recognized by MCI.
- SR.RESIDENT (ANESTHESIA) : (02 posts)
- M.D./ D.N.B. (Anesthesia) or (equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology) recognized by
- REMUNERATION : Rs.65,000/- p.m. (Fixed).
Interested candidates may come along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, zerox copy of PANCARD, original certificates, experience certificate and one set of attested copies of all certificates.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website https://tmc.gov.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about TMC Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Sr Resident Posts in Medical like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for TMC Sr Resident Posts Recruitment 2017 click here