NII Recruitment Apply for Sr Research Fellow Posts has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for Sr Research Fellow Posts Recruitment posts interested candidates can apply for the NII Sr Research Fellow Recruitment and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 12th June, 2017.
NII Recruitment Apply for Sr Research Fellow Posts in various departments’ Sr Research Fellow Posts Recruitment and applications are invited through online mode up to NII Sr Research Fellow Recruitment for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in NII Recruitment 2017.
More details about NII Recruitment Apply for Sr Research Fellow Posts and number of vacancies, eligibility, Sr Research Fellow Posts Recruitment selection procedure, how to apply for NII Sr Research Fellow Recruitment and important dates are given below.
NII Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in any area of Life Sciences with two years of research experience. The incumbent should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
- Experience in Molecular Biology, recombinant DNA, protein chemistry, cell culture techniques.
- Candidates with experience in malaria research, mass spectrometry and live cell and confocal microscopy are also encouraged to apply.
- General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or till the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 12th June, 2017
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://www.nii.res.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about NII Recruitment Apply for Sr Research Fellow Posts like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for NII Recruitment click here