MAIDS Recruitment Apply for Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs posts interested candidates can apply for the MAIDS Jr Resident Dental Recruitment and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 09.06.2017 upto 12:00 noon.
MAIDS Recruitment Apply for Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs in various departments’ Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs and applications are invited through online mode up to MAIDS Jr Resident Dental Recruitment for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in MAIDS Resident Dental Posts Recruitment 2017.
More details about MAIDS Recruitment Apply for Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs and number of vacancies, eligibility, Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs selection procedure, how to apply for MAIDS Jr Resident Dental Recruitment and important dates are given below.
MAIDS Resident Dental Posts Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Applications in the prescribed form are invited to prepare the panel of candidates for the post of Non P.G Junior Residents (Dental) for fixed tenure of one year only, in the pay level-10 (Rs. 56,600 – 1,77,500) + NPA and other allowances as admissible (revised). There are total 10 posts of Junior Residents (Dental) in MAIDS (UR-5, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1).
The Candidates from this panel may also be offered JR ship in other Delhi Govt. Hospitals, if so required. The candidates kept on panel belonging to all categories will be offered appointment against the vacant posts as & when the post of a particular category falls vacant. The Panel shall be valid for a period of 12 months from the date, it is published, or when the next recruitment is carried out, whichever is earlier.
AGE LIMIT: Below 40 years as on last date of submission of application. Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC will be allowed as per rules.
- Passed BDS from a recognized University including internship not before 31.05.2015 (subject to submission of Internship completion certificate before screening test i.e. 17.06.2017).
- Applicants under UR (unreserved) category having an aggregate of 55% and above in BDS course are eligible to apply.
- Applicants having post graduate qualification are not eligible.
- Those who have done junior residency earlier in any hospital/institute are not eligible.
- The OBC candidates must submit the certificate issued from GNCT of Delhi only. Candidates having OBC certificate issued from other than Delhi will be considered under General Category.
Complete application in the prescribed format alongwith the documents and fee must reach on or before 09.06.2017 upto 12:00 noon directly or by post, addressed to “The Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002. The application form is available on the website www.maids.ac.in. The applicants must fill in the prescribed form only available on the website. The Institute is not responsible for any postal delay or delay on the part of any delivery agency.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://maids.ac.in/recruitment.html
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about MAIDS Recruitment Apply for Jr Resident Dental Posts in Hospital Jobs like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for MAIDS Recruitment Apply for Jr Resident Dental Posts click here