IBPS release latest notification to fill PO posts. Every year IBPS releases latest notification for all graduates. IN this year already also notification released in official web site. Who is looking for IBPS PO 2017 notification this is the best chance to show their talent in examination. Here we provide full information about IBPS PO notification.
This is the best place to know everything about IBPS notification. IBPS giving best opportunities to all graduate candidates. Our page completely filled with IBPS notifications, IBPS previous papers, IBPS admit cards, IBPS results etc. These all information based on IBPS official web site. We are providing full information about IBPS PO notification 2017. Like Age limit, educational qualifications, application fee, selection process, important dates, admit cards, exam dates, results, these all information at one place is www.latestgovtjobalerts.com
IBPS PO Notification 2017 details
Interested candidates must and should their eligibility details for IBPS PO notification. like educational qualifications, age limit, fees details, selection process.
- Age Limit: 20-30 years as on 01.08.2017
- Educational Qualifications: Degree from a recognized university
- Application Fee: For OBC : Rs.600/- and SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
- Selection Process: Based on score card and interview
|IBPS PO Exam Calendar 2017||Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO Online Registration Start Date||16.08.2017|
|Last Date of IBPS PO Online Registration||05.09.2017|
|IBPS PO Application Fees Payment||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Admit Card Download||Sep-17|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Dates||07.10.2017, 08.10.2017,|
|14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||October – November 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download||Nov-17|
|IBPS PO Online Mains Exam||26.11.2017|
|IBPS PO Result Date||Dec-17|
How to fill IBPS PO online form steps
- Scan and save your photo and signature first within 20 kb.
- Log in to ibps.in
- Click ‘new registration’ which will direct you towards the form where the general details about the candidate are asked.
- Upload your saved photograph and signature scan here in their respective containers.
- After carefully entering all the fields in the exam form, you need to submit it by clicking submit button.
- A new window will open where the candidate will be asked to pay their exam fee via e-transfer mode.
- Fees for SC/ST/PWD- Rs100 and for general category- Rs 600.
- Your form will be submitted.
- Note that your e-mail address, phone numbers are carefully entered in the exam form because any new notification through IBPS will be directed to your email or phone address automatically.