IBPS Admit Card 2017: Every year IBPS giving best opportunities to fresher’s. Who have a degree those candidates only eligible to apply IBPS bank jobs. IBPS changes exam pattern because of competition. Every government sectors giving half half opportunities and who have full hard work before examination point of view. IBPS exam will be conducted by three stages 1.prelims 2.mains 3.interview.
In first stage preliminary exam this prelims qualified candidates move to second stage is mains who aggregate merit marks in mains those candidates called for final stage interview. Who performs well and good in interview those candidates placed in bank jobs.
How to Download IBPS Admit Card Online
Admit card is main for any kind of examination. Because of it is the proof who applied for examination and who came for examination these all details printed in admit card. Only applied candidate eligible to enter in examination hall. If anyone do illegal things those candidates strictly prohibited by the state government police. Admit card is identity proof for that specific candidate.
Invigilator allows only admit card have candidates. In that admit card candidates’ registration number and hall ticket number and full details about candidate and small photo also available in admit card. For any kind of examination admit card main because it is one and only proof to enter the candidate in examination hall. Candidates exam centre also printed in that admit card.
What details IBPS Admit Card Carries
The admit card issued by the conducting IBPS. Admit Card carry the name of the candidate and his/ her photograph. The other important particulars of the candidate such as roll number, application number, exam time, exam date, exam venue, and space for signature and thumb expression, space for the signature of the invigilator are also mentioned.
The candidates need to take the IBPS admit card along with them while appearing in the examination as only after checking the roll number of the candidate and considering it, the candidate will be permitted and provided a seat in the examination hall.
Steps to Download IBPS Admit Card Online
- Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Now select position for which the candidate is applying such as for PO position select “CWE PO”.
- Similarly, for Clerk and specialist officer select the respective option.
- Click on “Download Call letter”
- The next window appears on the screen will ask to enter the registration number and date of birth as the details necessary for downloading the admit card.
Important Points regarding IBPS Hall Ticket 2017
- The candidates should check the IBPS admit card once downloaded. All the details and particulars about candidates such as roll number, name of the candidate, application number and all details regarding exam details such as exam day, exam date and exam time and venue for the examination, should be checked properly and in case of any discrepancy must be updated to the IBPS so as to take the necessary actions and avoid the inconvenience to be caused during the examination day.
- Candidates should check their name and Date of Birth it should be as per the proofs and most importantly the space provided for the photograph. These details are required to check the documents regarding the same might be asked to produce during document verification.
The errors/ misprint in the IBPS Call Letter must be corrected before the time by contacting the
- IBPS. These errors might create a lot of problems. The admit card should have a photo fixed on it while appearing for the IBPS bank examination along with some other documents as well.
Documents to be carried with IBPS Admit Card in the Examination Hall
- The candidates need to carry the admit card to the particular stage with all the correct credentials on it about himself/ herself and about the exam as well.
- It is compulsory that the candidate must carry the admit card along with him/ her on the day of examination as without admit card candidate’s entry will be considered invalid.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Along with admit card, the original and Xerox of photo ID card should also be taken and the Xerox has to be submitted to the invigilator along with admit card.
- The candidate’s registration number and roll no. should be mentioned on the photo copy of the photo ID card which will be submitted to the invigilator..
- The candidate is required to carry original as well as a photocopy of governmental issued ID proof.
- These three documents are necessary while appearing for the examination in the examination hall.
- The candidates must bring the stationary items such as pencil, sharper, eraser and ball point pen along with him/ her in the examination hall.
- The other banned items are not allowed to bring in the examination hall such as mobile phones, geometry box, calculator, scale, log table etc.
- The candidates should take care of the directions given by the invigilator in the examination hall.