District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment Apply for Village Resource Person Post has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for District Magistrate Murshidabad Village Resource Person Recruitment posts interested candidates can apply for the Village Resource Person Post Recruitment and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from .
District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment
District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment Apply for Village Resource Person Post in various departments’ District Magistrate Murshidabad Village Resource Person Recruitment and applications are invited through online mode up to Village Resource Person Post Recruitment for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment.
More details about District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment Apply for Village Resource Person Post and number of vacancies, eligibility, District Magistrate Murshidabad Village Resource Person Recruitment selection procedure, how to apply for Village Resource Person Post Recruitment and important dates are given below.
District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Inviting online application for the post of Village Resource Person (VRP) to conduct Social Audit in eleven Development Blocks under Murshidabad District which is purely on temporary work basis(depend on work available).
This is to notify that as per the order no: 1186(40)SAU/0/3S-14/2015 Dated- 11/05/2017 from The Director of Social Audit Unit, West Bengal, applications are invited for the post of Village Resource Person (VRP) for conducting Social Audit for the FY 2017-18 of eleven Development Blocks namely Beldanga-II, Bhagabangola-I, Bhagabangola-II, Lalgola, Murshidabad-Jiaganj, Raghunathganj-I, Raninagar-Il, Sagardighi, Samserganj, Suti-I and Suti-II under Murshidabad District Social Audit Unit, WBSRDA under Govt. of West Bengal, Panchayats & Rural Development Department.
Necessary criteria for application:
- Willing candidates should be permanent resident & voter of the Block she/he applied for.
- Should be youth and above 18 years old and not more than 35 years old as on 01/01/2017.
- Should be 10th pass or above.
- Should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who have worked under MGNREGS.
- Should have JOB CARD under MGNREGA in her/his family.
- Should not be related to PRI representatives, Supervisors/ mates and other officials of
- implementing agencies
Following Preferences will be given:
- Village Resource Persons (i.e. Social Audit Volunteers) who have gained experiences over the year in the field of Social Audit, if satisfies the aforementioned criterion, may be given preferences.
- Youth women from Self Help Groups, cluster at GP level, Community based Organizations may be given preference.
- Should preferably be a women and/or belonging to the SC/ST community.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://murshidabad.gov.in
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment Apply for Village Resource Person Post like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for District Magistrate Murshidabad Recruitment click here